In a recent whitepaper, “NDR as the Cornerstone for Visibility and Threat Detection to Support the Executive Order on Cybersecurity,” the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) took a look at the order and noted a common theme – the need for network detection and response (NDR). ESG also cited research that shows that many organizations are already on this path, with 43% of surveyed participants using network-centric detection technologies such as network traffic analysis (NTA) or, more specifically, NDR as a first line of defense when it comes to threat detection.
Five ways NDR supports the executive order
- Detection of stealthy and unknown threats.
- Coverage for cloud and on-premises environments.
- Provide intelligence into enforcement points to support zero trust.
- Integrations with SIEM, SOAR, and XDR.
- Analyze encrypted traffic.
Download and read “NDR as the Cornerstone for Visibility and Threat Detection to Support the Executive Order on Cybersecurity” to take a deeper look at the emergence of NDR as “an essential component of any threat detection and response program.”